TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADEWORKZ-uPost uPick uPay uTick
The Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions. Your use of the Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
TradeWorkz reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with memberships, cost of ads and other costs involved
CONDITIONS FOR USING TRADEWORKZ (PUBLIC AND TRADEMEN)
- All the information that you have submitted during the process of registration, including project information and your contact details and certificates are both true and accurate.
- TradeWorkz is solely for your own use and for properties owned by you for which you have authorization to sanction third party services.
- Any third party services sourced TradeWorkz are independent of Tradeworkz and that any resulting contracts and service agreements entered into are between you and the third party service provider only. You accept full and sole responsibility for ensuring that all service providers sourced through TradeWorkz are suitable for your requirements.
- You fully indemnify TradeWorkz from all liability, whether it be direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, personal injury or death, third party injury or death, damages to property or data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of TradeWorkz web site or its services which include but are not limited to the sourcing of third party services or products.
- You authorize TradeWorkz to provide your advert and contact information to its third party members for the purposes of them contacting you to discuss your advert and bid on the job at hand. Furthermore you agree that the availability of this information to third party members is your sole responsibility where TradeWorkz provides you with the relevant procedures on its website. Contact by email to remove this information as required.
- All bids are not legally binding and the owner of the advert is not required to go with the lowest bid.
- Tradeworkz is not liable for any disputes that arise over money or quality of work but will mediate if such a case arises between our members and the public
- TradeWorkz reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account at any stage if they feel they have reason to do.
- TradeWorkz does not accept any responsibility for forged documents during the sign up process. The Tradesman in question will be held accountable for falsifying documents. Tradesmen who sign up on the false pretence of having insurances and certificates will be held accountable for any damages that may occur not TradeWorkz.ie
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of Tradeworkz Web Site, you warrant to TradeWorkz that you will not use the TradeWorkz Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use TradeWorkz Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the TradeWorkz Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the TradeWorkz Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through TradeWorkz
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
TradeWorkz provides an array of communication and advertising services to both our members and the public to use
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents./li>
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
TradeWorkz has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However,TradeWorkz reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TradeWorkz reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. TradeWorkz does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, TradeWorkz specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized TradeWorkz spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TradeWorkz
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Tradeworkz web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Tradeworkz and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Tradeworkz web site at any time. Advice received should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Tradeworkz reseves the right to suspend or terminate any account that is in breach of our terms and conditions. Suspention of an account is warrented by complaints made against you of serious malpractises or quality of work. an account can be suspended while an investigation is pending. If the member or public user is guilty automatic account termination will commence. TradeWorkz management reserves the right to ask for proof of insurance and certificates at any stage. Members have 30 days to submit requested certificates. Failure to produce certificates will result in the automatic termination of the members account.
Public liability/Employers liability/professional indemnity insurance.
It is the responsibility of the customer to satisfy themselves that the service provider has the necessary insurance to complete the job. The customer should check with their own insurance provider to see what insurance is required. It is then the responsibility of the customer to request sight of the service provider’s cover prior to commencement.
It is not the responsibility of TradeWorkz to verify the service provider’s insurance.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of TradeWorkz Web Site are: © 2018 tradeWorkz ™. All rights reserved. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
CHARGES FOR TRANSACTIONS
TradeWorkz are not liable for any charges while using our payment system. All fees must be paid by the user and not TradeWorkz.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement under International copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.